Are you aware of the numerous benefits of – All Time Classic?
Fruiteway, the online gifting solution which is bound to take the gifting industry by storm. The concept of gifting would be much more than a just exchange of objects as a token of regards. As they say, “When in doubt opt for the classics”. The All Time Classics gift category range from Fruiteway is a sure shot winner in this case. As the name suggests these category products are boxes filled with all time favorite and easily available fruits. Let’s take a look at what are the various combinations available in this category.
The All-Time Classic boxes are a combination of Apple, Pomegranate, Pear, Tangerine and kinoo. Since early childhood, we have learned about the importance of fruits and also are aware of the various health benefits. Let’s take a look on some of the known and unknown benefits of these all-time favorite fruits.
Let’s know our Apple in detail. Apples are our best friends forever.
Easily accessible they are a must have fruit in almost all the household. Packed with soluble fiber (4 grams per medium apple) for a modest amount of calories (95) makes apples a filling, sweet snack. They are a good source of vitamin C which helps in boosting immunity (providing 14% of the Daily Value).
The heart-healthy benefits of antioxidant compounds found in apples make it able to fight heart diseases.
- Apples are actually part of the rose family, just like pears and plums
- There are more than 7,500 varieties of apples grown around the world. It would take you more than 20 years to try them all if you ate one a day!
- Ever wondered why apples float? It’s because 25 percent of their volume is made up of air.
- Apple trees can live for more than 100 years.
- Malusdomesticaphobia is the fear of apples.
Listed below are some of the benefits of Apples.
- Get whiter, healthier teeth
- Avoid Alzheimer’s
- Protect against Parkinson’s
- Curb all sorts of cancers
- Decrease your risk of diabetes
- Reduce cholesterol
- Get a healthier heart
- Prevent gallstones
- Beat diarrhea and constipation
- Neutralize irritable bowel syndrome
- Avert hemorrhoids
- Control your weight
- Detoxify your liver
- Boost your immune system
- Prevent cataracts
Pear the neck-shaped fruit is very popular amongst the masses. Let’s take a look and see some facts and benefits of the fruit. Pears consist of 84% water and 15.2% carbs, with fiber making up 20% of the carb content. One medium-sized pear (178 g) contains only 101 calories
- There are only ten minutes in the life of a pear when it is perfect to eat.
- There are over 3000 varieties of pears grown around the world.
- The Chinese considered the pear, which they call “li,” to be a symbol of immortality. The destruction of a pear tree symbolized tragic or untimely death.
- Before tobacco was introduced in Europe, pear leaves were smoked.
- Fights Against Free Radicals
- Prevents Heart Diseases
- Prevents Cancer
- No Allergic Reactions
- Controls Blood Sugar Level
- Boosts Immune System
- Prevents Osteoporosis
- Increases Energy Levels
- Digestion due to content of fiber in the fruit
- A presence of Folic acid to help the pregnant woman keep the baby safe from birth defects.
Tangerines belong to the orange family of the Rutaceae and are cultivated mainly in the tropical forests of Southeast Asian provinces.
As in oranges, Tangerines too are very low (53 calories/100 g) in calories. They are valuable sources of flavonoid antioxidants like naringenin, naringin, hesperetin, vitamin A, carotenes, xanthins and lutein; in fact, several times higher than in the oranges.
- Interesting due to the fact that the trees are the smallest citrus bearing fruits.
- They are called as easy-peelers because of the ease with which they can be peeled.
- Rich Antioxidants Prevent Inflammation
- Fights Skin Diseases & Arthritis
- Heals Cuts & Wounds
- Absorbs Iron From Food
- Restricts Cholesterol Absorption
- Improves Digestion & Prevents Chronic Diseases
- High Fiber Content Eases Bowel Movements
- Cures Sepsis
- Enhances Cell Division
- Depurative due to the essential oils in Tangerine, this helps in purifying the blood.
Commonly known as the Healthy Powerhouse, Pomegranates have only 83 calories for every 100 grams. Pomegranates also have antioxidant, antiviral and anti-tumor properties. They are said to be good sources of vitamins since it includes vitamin A, vitamin C, and vitamin E, as well as folic acid.
- Each pomegranate contains on average 300 edible seeds that are
A mature pomegranate is about the size of a large orange.
Pomegranates can be stored for two months in the refrigerator.
Pomegranates will make a metallic sound when tapped if ripe.
In the Ancient Greek mythology, the pomegranate was also known
as the “fruit of the dead”
Its name in Latin means “apple with many seeds”
- Pomegranates are known mostly for curing problems related to the heart and for maintaining effective and healthy blood circulation.
- They are a cure for stomach disorders, cancer.
- dental conditions, osteoarthritis, anemia and diabetes.
- Pomegranate May Lower Blood Pressure
- Pomegranate Juice May Lower Your Risk of Heart Disease
- Pomegranate Can Help Fight Bacterial and Fungal Infections
- Pomegranate May Help Improve Memory
- Pomegranate May Improve Exercise Performance
Tempted right? Select a combination of these healthy delights and spread health through your gifts. Select the one that you think would be appreciated by the receiver and get it delivered, just log in to Fruiteway .